- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 1/2 inch squares
- 2 cups of chopped pineapple
- 1 cup Tessemae’s “Matty’s BBQ Sauce”
- metal skewers
- Combine chopped chicken and 1/2 cup of Tessemae’s BBQ Sauce and toss to coat. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinade. Add 3-4 pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of pineapple and 5 pieces of bell pepper to eat skewers in a different orders for variety. Put your grill on medium and place the skewers on for 4 minutes per side (closing the grill between). Remove from grill and brush chicken with remaining BBQ Sauce.