- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 small white potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. salt free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs of Provence
- 4 cooked Ocean Mist Farms artichoke hearts, cubed, bottoms and stems
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole roasted chicken, boned and cubed
- 1 can (49 ¼ oz.) chicken broth
- 4 cups artichoke broth (water that artichokes were cooked in)
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place your instant pot on the saute function and let warm up for a few minutes.
- Once hot add olive oil and saute carrots, celery and onions, stirring occasionally.
- Once vegetables are tender press cancel on the instant pot.
- Add potatoes, garlic salt, herb seasoning, herbs of Provence, parsley, chicken broth and artichoke broth, place the top on and click it into sealing mode. Put the instant pot on manual high pressure and set to 15 minutes.
- Once the time is up switch the top knob to venting and let it depressurize. Add in chicken, chopped artichokes and season with salt and pepper to taste!