- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 2 cups cooked rice (brown or basmati)
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and let it warm.
- Cook bacon until crispy, chop and set aside.
- To the bacon grease, add cauliflower rice, peas & carrots and cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until the frozen veggies have warmed.
- Then add in the cooked rice and pineapple and stir to combine. Season with a pinch of salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- Use a spatula to make a well in the center of the rice mixture and add the eggs to the well and scramble them in that circle. Once the eggs are cooked, stir everything together.
- Add in coconut aminos, garlic powder and ground ginger and stir to combine evenly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste!
- To make it truly paleo you can leave out peas and swap for chopped green beans.