- 5 medium yukon gold potatoes
- ½ cup light coconut milk, blended
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 teaspoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh chopped Chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and pierce them with a fork a few times. Roast whole for an hour or until a fork can easily pierce through the potato. Let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the insides leaving a little layer of potato so the skin can maintain its shape.
- Place the potato insides in a bowl and add in coconut milk and ghee and use a potato masher or fork to mash together until smooth. Add in dill, parsley, chives, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper and mix until smooth. Season with salt again to your liking.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh chives and if you like, a drizzle of clean ranch dressing!