- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 6 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 cups packed chopped kale or (kale/cabbage mix)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 chicken sausage links, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil to the pan. Add cauliflower rice to the pan and stir to coat then cover and let cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until it starts to get tender.
- Pour that cauliflower rice into a 8×8 baking dish. Add kale and toss to combine.
- In a separate small bowl combine coconut milk, coconut aminos, fish sauce, lime juice, arrowroot powder, curry powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Pour liquid over the cauliflower rice and stir to combine.
- Place chicken sausage slices on the top and push them into the bake a bit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes then remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes!