- 1/2 pound of sweet italian turkey sausage (you can use any sausage)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- wonton wrappers
- egg wash (one egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water)
- Vegetable Oil
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients (except wrappers & egg wash).
- Place one tablespoon of the mix into the center of a potsticker wrapper and brush the edges of the wrapper with the egg wash.
- Fold the wrapper over to close it and press along the edges to seal it. if you used square wrappers, you will have triangle shaped potstickers, if you used round ones, you will have crescent moon shaped potstickers.
- Place 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Place 6-8 potstickers in the frying pan and let them fry for about 1 minute on each side, if they seem to be burning, turn the heat down. do not overcrowd the pan.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of water into the pan and cover it with a lid. shuffle the pan a little to help loosen the potstickers. cook another 2 minutes. This will steam the potstickers.
- Repeat until all potstickers are cooked.