This Spring Veggie Pasta Salad is perfectly fresh and delicious, great for spring or summer!
- 1 lb pasta, any shape
- 12 oz bag of asparagus, chopped
- 1 ½ cups snow peas or english peas
- 6 strawberries, chopped
- 8 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powdder
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt, more to taste
- 1 tsp honey, or maple syrup, optional
- 1/4 extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions then let cold water run over it to cool it down.
- Place chopped asparagus and peas in a microwave safe plate or bowl, add 1 tbsp of water and cover then cook for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- In a jar combine lemon vinaigrette ingredients and shake to combine.
- Combine pasta and veggies in a large bowl and top with lemon vinaigrette. Toss to combine.
- Add in strawberries, mint and goat cheese and toss to combine again.
- This is good in the fridge for up to 4 days and it best served cold.