- 1 delicata squash, seeded and quartered the sliced
- 14–16 brussels sprouts, chopped in half
- 2 cups chopped parsnips
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Avocado oil (or EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch of kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- ½ a chopped apple
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and add chopped delicata squash, brussels sprouts and parsnips to the pans (split evenly) then drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl combine garlic powder, sage, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Take all EXCEPT 1 ½ teaspoons of the spice mix and spread over veggies then toss again.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes (until veggies are lightly browned).
- While veggies cool slightly, combine oil, apple cider vinegar and the rest of the spice mix into a mason jar and shake it well to combine.
- Place chopped kale in a large bowl or platter and pour dressing on top. Massage the kale with your hands until it wilts down a bit.
- Top with veggies then add on pomegranate seeds and apples!