- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can cannellini beans (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl combine chopped cauliflower, butternut squash, 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine and pour onto the cookie sheet. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring the veggies around halfway through.
- Once the veggies are roasted, set aside 1/4 cup of the roasted cauliflower and 1/4 cup of the roasted butternut squash. Let the veggies cool for about 10 minutes. Add the remaining veggies into a food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Blend on high until a creamy texture is achieved. Serve in a bowl and top with the reserved roasted veggies for style! Enjoy!