- ⅓ cup vodka
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups Rose wine
- 1 cup trilogy kombucha*
- Garnish: lemon slices and raspberries
- In a bowl combine vodka, raspberries and lemon juice and muddle until raspberries are broken down and liquid is pink.
- Pour mixture through a strainer and into a pitcher.
- Top with wine and kombucha and stir.
- Top sangria with lemon slices and raspberries and serve with ice.
*Trilogy Kombucha is from the brand GTs and has raspberry juice, lemon juice and ginger!