- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium saucepan combine almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and add in the sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to coat and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until sweet potatoes are cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve up in a bowl topped with some nut butter, chia seeds, pecan and dried cherries (or whatever toppings you like!)