- ⅔ cup oat flour
- ½ cup gluten free yellow corn meal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ⅓ cup milk (regular or dairy free)
- 1 egg
- 1 can of corn
- 1 lb cooked pulled pork*
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk oat flour, corn meal, baking powder and salt together. Add the oil, milk, and egg add to the dry ingredients and mix. Next add the drained corn. Once all mixed, bake in a 8×8 or 9×13 pyrex (depending if you want a thicker cornbread or more thin.) Bake for 20-25 min until set.
- After it has cooked for 20-25 it will not be completely set, that’s okay. Poke holes in the cornbread base. Mix the pulled pork with the bbq sauce then put the pork on top and spread equally over the cornbread.
- Cover with foil and return to oven for 10 min. Remove foil and cook for 5 more minutes.
- While that is cooking, in a bowl combine mayo, bbq sauce and apple cider vinegar, then add in coleslaw mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from oven and top with coleslaw and serve.
- You can swap pulled pork for shredded chicken!