- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tomatoes
- 16 slices of pepperoni, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease the bottom of a small casserole dish with the
- Cut the top of the tomatoes off and scoop out most of the insides. You want to make
sure you have enough room for the egg in the well.
- Place 2 slices of pepperoni in the bottom of each egg.
- Arrange each tomato in a corner of the casserole dish to make sure they stay upright.
- Crack the eggs, one at a time, into each of the tomatoes.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes for a runny egg yolk. If you like a well-done egg, bake for 5-10
- Dice the remaining pepperoni, top the eggs and serve!