- 2 lbs pear, about 4, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ⅓ c coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ c whole wheat flour
- ¼ c coconut sugar
- ½ c hazelnuts chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 tbsp butter or vegan butter chopped
- Preheat oven to 350, spray an 8X8 pan or deep dish pie plate.
- Combine pears, cranberries, coconut sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and nutmeg, set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine almond flour, whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, chopped hazelnut and salt.
- Chop butter into cubes.
- Add both dry ingredients and butter into the food processor until crumbly and the butter is just about the size of a pea.
- Pour filling ingredients into dish and make sure its spread evenly.
- Top with the flour and butter mixture covering completely .
- Bake for 40-50 min.
- Remove when top is golden brown with some bubbling on the edges.