- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¾ cup arrowroot powder
- ½ cup honey
- 6–8 drops peppermint essential oils (depending on how strong you like your peppermint!) *or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 10 oz. chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Combine the almond flour, arrowroot, honey and peppermint in a bowl and stir to combine completely.
- Scoop into 1 tablespoon sized balls then press them into patties and place them on a silicone pat lined baking sheet (or wax paper) and freeze for at least 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between until melted. Stir in ghee until melted and combined.
- Dunk each patty in the chocolate and toss to coat, then fish it out on top of a fork and hit the fork against the bowl so excess chocolate falls off the patty. Transfer back to the lined baking sheet and let cool in the fridge. To add extra texture and design, put the remaining chocolate in a small ziplock bag, cut off the corner and drizzle it on top of the patties! Let cool completely in the fridge or freezer and keep in the fridge!