- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup blackstrap molasses
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (look for gluten free to make paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine your bananas, molasses, eggs, and nut butter, and ghee in a high powdered blender or food processor and mix well.
- Once all of your ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, ginger, grated ginger, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well.
- Pour your batter in a 8×4-5 inch loaf pan that has been greased with oil spray.
- Make your topping by combining all of the topping ingredients in a bowl and mix with your fingers until it looks like a mix of pebbles and sand. Pour the topping over the batter and spread it out evenly.
- Place in your preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.