- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Grease a donut mold with coconut oil. In a large bowl combine almond flour, flax meal, coconut flour, baking soda, garlic powder and salt. In a separate smaller bowl combine eggs and apple cider vinegar together and whisk for 30 seconds. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Place batter in a resealable plastic bag, snip off one corner, and pipe batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl combine everything topping ingredients. Sprinkle a little of the topping over the bagels. You will have extra topping so don’t use it all!
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center of a bagel comes out clean
- Let bagels cool for 1 hour. Slice and toast if you like and/or top with avocado, lemon pepper and salt!