- 1 rack of ribs
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- salt and pepper
- bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Turn your ribs upside down and on the bottom you will find a very thin membrane film on the ribs. Use your finger or knife to lift the film up off the ribs. This part can be difficult sometimes but try your best to get it off!
- Lay the rack of ribs on a large piece of foil and sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Wrap the ribs completely in the foil and even double wrap them if any of it is exposed.
- Place the wrapped ribs on a baking sheet and into the oven for 4 hours.
- When the ribs are done, remove them from the foil and brush your favorite bbq sauce on top of the ribs.
- If you want to finish them in the oven, turn on the broiler at 550 degrees. Place the ribs under the broiler and broil just until lightly charred in some spots (don’t leave the oven, it won’t take long!)
- You can also finish these on the grill for a few minutes instead of the broiler, up to you!