- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco mix
- 16 oz pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup any milk
- 1 pgk frozen veggie mix
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour cream
- Place a large pot over medium heat.
- Add oil and garlic to the pot and sizzle for a few minutes then add the ground beef and break up while cooking.
- Once all the meat has been cooked and broken apart add the packet of taco mix and ¾ cup broth and bring to boil, continue to mix to ensure all the taco mix gets added.
- Add the pasta, remaining broth and milk then turn the heat to medium high and bring to a slight bowl. Cover and cook the noodles and meat for 12-15 min until the pasta is thoroughly cooked, be sure to mix a few times to ensure it does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Once you know the pasta is cooked all the way, toss the whole bag of frozen veggies in, mix and cover for a few min.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and avocado.