- 2 cans Safe Catch Garlic Herb Tuna
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends chopped off and cut in half
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine Safe Catch Garlic Herb Tuna, egg, almond flour and a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and add brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes to the pan. Toss veggies with oil, salt, garlic powder, thyme and oregano and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and push veggies to one side. Pack a 1/4 cup measuring cup with the tuna mixture to form 4 patties. Push patties down a bit on the pan and bake for 10 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 10 minutes.
- *If you have a nut allergy you can use 2 tablespoons coconut flour instead of almond flour
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes