- ⅓ cup melted ghee
- 1 cup natural creamy cashew butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour*
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats*
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips (separated)
- Flakey sea salt to top (optional)
- Line an 8×8 square pyrex dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine ghee, cashew butter, coconut sugar and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- To the bowl add oat flour, quick oats, salt and ½ cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough mixture into the pan in an even layer.
- In a bowl melt the remaining 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the dough and spread into a smooth later. Top with flakey sea salt if desired, then place in the refrigerator to harden.
- If you don’t have oat flour, just put oats in a blender or food processor and process until it turns to flour.
- If you don’t have quick oats you can put rolled oats in a food processor and pulse just a few times to break them down a bit.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes