- 1 ½ cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons flax meal (ground flax seeds)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Scoop evenly into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Apple Cinnamon: Add ½ cup finely chopped apples + an additional 1 tsp cinnamon
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip: Add 3 tbsp peanut butter and ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Lemon Poppyseed: Add 2 tsp lemon zest and 2 tsp poppyseeds