- 1 pkg. Nutter Butters
- 6 Tbls. softened butter
- *Use any brownie recipe
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tbls. heavy cream
- Mini Nutter Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Break Nutter Butters in half and place in a food proccesor. Crush cookies, then add 6 tablespoons of softened butter. Scoop into greased mini muffin pan about 1/3 of the way. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together brownie batter. Remove crust from oven and scoop brownie mix into pan. Bake brownies for about 11-12 minutes. Let cool, then take brownies out of the pan. You may need to help the brownies out by taking a knife and working it around the pan.
- For the frosting, place the confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium-low speed until creamy, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as you work. Add the cream and beat on high speed until the mixture is light and smooth.
- Put the frosting in a piping bag and pipe a dollop of frosting onto the brownie. Place a mini nutter butter on top!