- 2 pounds lean chuck – cut in 1 – 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 1 can Diet Ginger Ale
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- Put meat in crock pot. Pour soup & onion soup mix over meat. Add Diet Ginger Ale. Cook in crock pot all day on low (or high for at least 4 hours). Turn off and let sit for 30 minutes before serving.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse. Pour beef mixture over broccoli, or mix together.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Each serving = 6 Weight Watchers Points
- Recipe Adapted from Laaloosh