- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional, leave out for whole30!)
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup roasted unsalted pecans
- 4 cups of shredded or chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped California Giant Berry Farms Strawberries
- ½ cup chopped California Giant Berry Farms Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine well.
- Take your pecans and add them to a food processor. Blend on high for about 10 seconds to get the pecans minced into small pieces. You can also just chop then very finely, the food processor is just easier!
- Add in chicken, pecans, strawberries, blueberries and parsley to the mayo mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.