- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cooking spray into mini muffin tins. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and sugar. Then add the cinnamon, vanilla & milk.Once that is combined, add the flour and baking powder and stir until it is well incorporated. With a small scooper or spoon, scoop batter into tins and fill almost to the top. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted in the middle of one and comes out clean.
- Once they are done, remove them from the pan and let cool on a cooling rack. In a separate small bowl, mix together icing ingredients until combined. Dip the top of the cooled muffins in the icing and let them set. Enjoy!!