- 20 ounces cauliflower rice (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Bone Broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil to the pan then cauliflower rice.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until rice is cooked through.
- While cauliflower is cooking, combine tomato sauce, Vital Proteins Bone Broth, garlic powder and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Once rice is done, pour in tomato mixture and stir to combine. Cook for another minute then salt to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired!