- 2 cups of cooked chicken breast, chopped into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons PB2 (or any powdered peanut butter)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- low carb tortillas
- You can cook your chicken however you like but I like to bake chicken breasts at 400 degrees for 16 minutes. To keep it low calorie, I just spray the breasts with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked, chop it into cubes.
- In a medium bowl, combine PB2, seasoned rice vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Once combined, add in chicken and stir to coat the chicken in the sauce.
- The chicken just like this is great on salads too, but I love it in a wrap for lunch. You can add anything you like to this wrap but I went with kale and shredded carrots!
Calories based on 1/2 cup of filling (75 calories) +80 calorie low carb tortilla.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 155