- 3 cups Chicken, cooked, and coursely diced
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 2 Green Onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 3 cups cooked Quinoa (or brown rice!)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbls. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup raw, unslated almonds (optional)
- Combine chicken, celery, onion, green peppers, and quinoa in a large bowl.
- Combine greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt in small bowl, mix well.
- Pour dressing over mixture and toss lightly until covered.
- Place in refrigerator, covered, for about 2 hours before serving to blend flavors. Add nuts just before serving. Serve on crisp salad greens.
- Makes 6 Servings.