- 6 green olives, pitted & chopped
- 6 pieces of salami
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Modenese 4 leaf Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine olives, salami, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat and set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle olive oil in pan and let heat. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on chicken breasts and place them in the pan just to brown slightly on the outside, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and let cool slightly (for about 3 minutes).
- Use a sharp knife to slice into the chicken breast (but not all the way through!) to create a pocket. Scoop the filling into each pocket and place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake through for 15 minutes. Enjoy!