- 2 bottles of red wine
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- ½ orange peel*
- ½ cup apple cider
- ½ cup apple brandy
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- Pour wine, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, orange peel, apple cider and apple brandy into an instant pot and put the lid on with the knob to sealing.
- Put on high manual pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the 4 minutes is up, turn the knob to venting and let the pressure release.
- When it is done, add in sliced apple and serve in a mug!
- *use a peeler to peel off 1/2 of the orange peel
- You can double this recipe and set it for the same amount of time.
- If using a slow cooker, follow the same instructions and cook on low for 2 hours.
- If using the stove top, combine everything but the apple in a pot, cover and cook on medium heat until it simmers (do not boil), then reduce to low and cook for about 45 minutes.