- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 slice country bread
- 5 slices cucumber
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2–3 tablespoons sprouts
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- *Depending on how large your slice of bread is, you may use more or less of each topping.
- Gather ingredients. Spread the hummus on the bread and lay the cucumber and tomato slices on top. Cover with the avocado. Sprinkle witht the sprouts and add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Recipe from La Boulange Bakery’s Cookbook “Cafe Cooking at Home”