- ½ cup ghee, melted
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups rice krispies
- 2 ½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips (i use enjoy life)
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (refined for no coconut flavor)
- In a microwave safe bowl combine ghee, honey, coconut sugar, sweetened condensed coconut milk and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and microwave for 4 minutes on high.
- Remove from the microwave and add in vanilla extract then stir.
- Add in 4 cups of rice krispies , 1 cup at a time and stir until they are completely coated in the caramel.
- Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and scoop a little less than t 1/4 cup of the mixture at a time into little patties. This will make about 30 star crunch but you can make them any size you like! Place them in the fridge to set up for at least 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Drop the star crunch into the chocolate and toss to coat, using a fork to pick them up and shake off the excess chocolate on the edge of the bowl. Place each one back onto the lined baking sheet and place in the fridge to harden.
- Store in the refrigerator in a bag or airtight container!
- Prep Time: 10