- 4 pork chops
- 2 honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes. Remove and tent with foil.
- In a saucepot on medium-high heat, add the apples, herbs and orange juice. Simmer over medium heat until the apples are tender and the juices are thickened to a thin syrup, 10 to 12 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt.