These Gluten Free Pumpkin Crunch Muffins are easy to make and so delicious!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup cashew or almond butter*
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, nut butter, coconut sugar and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Then add in the 2 cups of oat flour, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and stir until combined.
- In a separate small bowl combine the topping ingredients and stir to combine.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners and divide the batter between 12 cups.
- Sprinkle a little of the topping over each muffin and bake for 20 minutes.
- *To make these nut free, replace the nut butter with 3 tablespoons of refined coconut oil
- * If you leave out the pecans from the topping, reduced the coconut oil in the topping to 2 tablespoons.