- ½ cup melted ghee (or butter)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups almond Flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (regular or mini!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine melted ghee and coconut sugar mix with a mixer or beat thoroughly by hand.
- Once combined, mix in egg and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder and salt. Combine all together.
- Lastly add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking dish and add a few more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake blondies for 18-20 min.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven