- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 lbs flank steak, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon +1 teaspoon Simply Organic 5 Spice Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Pepper & More (or just pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Simple Organics pepper blend
- ½ cup beef or chicken broth
- 2 cups of broccoli cut into small florets
- Salt & Pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, arrowroot, garlic, rice vinegar,1 teaspoon 5 spice powder, sesame oil, pepper blend and broth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Take thinly sliced steak and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon 5 spice powder and a pinch of salt and pepper and mix with your hands until evenly coated.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet and cook the steak until it starts to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce and stir in with the steak, it should start to thicken immediately. Add broccoli and cook for an additional 2 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened.
- Serve over cauliflower fried rice!