- 1 cup cashews, soaked (4-12 hours)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 5–8 drops of orange essential oil
- 1 ¼ cups chocolate chips
- In a blender or small food processor combine soaked cashews, almond milk, maple syrup and orange essential oil. Blend on high until super smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips. Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each time, until fully melted.
- Take your silicone cup mold and add 1 teaspoon of chocolate to each cup. Use the end of a wooden spoon to swirl the chocolate up the sides of the mold. Place the mold in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes to firm the chocolate up. One chocolate is set, scoop the creamy orange mixture (about 1 heaping teaspoon) into each cup.
- Then scoop the remaining chocolate on top of the creamy orange filling until the cup is full. Once they are all filled, place cups in the refrigerator (on a cookie sheet for stability), until set.
- Pop out of the mold and enjoy! Keep them in the refrigerator for best texture!