- 3 lbs dutch yellow baby potatoes (i get these at trader joes but any similar small potatoes work)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (compliant brand or homemade!)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and place whole baby potatoes on the pan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes or until super fork tender.
- While those cook, Place a large skillet on the stove top over medium heat and cook bacon until crispy. Remove from pan, chop and set aside.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon juice, coconut aminos, dijon mustard, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, and anchovy paste. Whisk together until evenly combined.
- Once potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let them cool a bit so you can handle them. Cut each one into quarters (or whatever bite size piece you like). Add them to a large bowl.
- Add “caesar” mayo dressing to those potatoes and stir with a spatula to coat. Then take either a fork or potato masher to just mash it up a little bit. I like mine chunky but crushing up a few times helps keep it super creamy!
- Add in bacon and parsley and stir to coat then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- **** Great to make ahead! If you make it one day and eat it later, squeeze a little fresh lemon on it and stir before you eat it!