- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup Coconut chips or flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a blender or food processor combine avocado, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add these ingredients to a large bowl and whisk in eggs. Add in almond flour, arrowroot, cacao powder, sea salt and baking soda and stir until well-combined.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with coconut oil spray and add batter. Sprinkle the coconut chips on top of the batter in an even layer. Place in oven to bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 brownies.
- Keep them on the counter in an airtight container at room-temperature for up to 2 days or for a longer shelf-life store in the fridge or freezer. **The freezer brownies are so yummy!!