- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, egg,1 cup coconut sugar and baking soda.
- In a small bowl combine ¼ cup coconut sugar with 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Scoop dough into balls about 2 tablespoons big and roll them in the cinnamon sugar.
- Flatten balls a bit with a fork then sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar over the tops.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (depending on how soft you like your cookies).