Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is a little bit a browning on both sides.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between. It should only take 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds to melt!
- Take cooked sweet potato toast and dip half into the chocolate then shake off the excess. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or plate then place in the fridge to cool.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, honey and mint in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Scoop salsa on top off the chocolate dipped sweet potato toast and enjoy!!