- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups freeze dried raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add the almond & cashews to a food processor and pulse until nuts are the size of peas. Add the remaining ingredients except for chocolate and coconut oil and process on high until it comes together to form a ball. If it is crumbly and not coming together add 1 tablespoon of water! Once the ball has formed, scoop the mixture out and roll into balls. Place the balls on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator while you prep the chocolate.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then again for 30 seconds, until it is completely melted.
- Remove the balls from the fridge and dip each one in the chocolate then place back on the parchment paper. Then drizzle with remaining chocolate and place in the fridge to harden!