- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted and cooles
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup of dark chocolate chips (for topping)
- Flakey sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine egg, vanilla, ghee, coconut sugar, almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda and salt.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold them to evenly disperse.
- Scoop into 12 balls and place them on a parchment paper or silicone mat lined baking sheet. Slightly flatten the balls then bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely (i throw them in the fridge after about 5 minutes to speed up this process)
- Once the cookies are cooled, melt ⅓ cup chocolate in a bowl then dip the tops of the cookies in the chocolate and top with flakey sea salt and let cool again!