- 2 packed cups chopped kale, stems removed
- 3/4 cup Tessemae’s Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1 Spaghetti squash, cooked & strands removed
- 2 cups, cooked & shredded chicken
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together kale and Caesar dressing and massage together until kale wilts a bit, about 2 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti squash and chicken to the bowl and stir all together until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into an 8×8 pyrex dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.