These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are so tasty and easy to throw together with the best flavor combination!
- 12 hawaiian rolls
- 4 slices cheese, swiss, provolone or cheddar!
- 12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch
- 14/ cup crispy onions
- Slice hawaiian rolls lengthwise then open so the insides are faceup on a baking sheet.
- Place cheese on the top half then place rolls under the broiler in the oven for just a minute or two until cheese is melted and the other side is toasted.
- In a bowl combine chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & ranch and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the toasted side of the rolls and top with crispy onions.
- Place the cheesy layer of the rolls on top and slice into sliders.