This Cheeseless Chicken Parm is a delicious gluten free and dairy free version of chicken parmesan that you will love!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 25 oz. jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If chicken breasts are large, place them in a large ziplock bag and pound them until they have even thickness.
- Then place them on a plate and sprinkle them with a little salt and pepper. In a large shallow bowl or large plate, combine almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, basil, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt & ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- On another large plate, crack 2 eggs and stir them well. Place a large skillet over high heat and add olive oil to the pan.
- Bread the chicken breasts by dipping each in the egg mixture and toss to coat, then into the almond flour blend, tossing to coat and shaking off any excess.
- Once all the chicken is coated, add them to the hot oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side, just until slightly browned.
- In a 13 x 9 inch pyrex dish, add half of the jar of marinara sauce, then place chicken on top and coat them with the rest of the sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!