- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 8 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic & herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large saute pan over medium-high heat and add in olive oil. Add red bell pepper and green onions and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Then add in cauliflower rice to vegetable mixture and cook uncovered until cauliflower is very tender (about 12-15 minutes). Make sure you stir cauliflower so it cooks evenly.
- Add seasonings and cilantro and stir until heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!