- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped (about 4 –5 cups)
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce/ tamari if not whole30!)
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and let that get warm, about 20 seconds. Then add chopped onions and let cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in your cauliflower and let cook for about 5 minutes or until it starts to get tender.
- Place your chopped green beans in a microwaveable bowl with a splash of water. Microwave them on high for 2 minutes. This will cook them just perfectly so the process moves quicker. Pour out the water and green beans & carrots to the cauliflower mix and stir to combine. Make a well in the middle of the pan by pushing the cauliflower mix against the sides.
- In a small bowl mix eggs with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Pour egg mixture into the well of the pan and stir them occasionally, trying not to combine with the cauliflower mix. Once eggs are scrambled, stir them together with the cauliflower mix.
- Add in ½ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon garlic powder and coconut aminos. Season to taste with salt if necessary. Stir to combine and season more to taste if necessary! Enjoy!