- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (look for gluten free to make paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine your bananas, eggs, and nut butter, and ghee in a high powdered blender or food processor and mix well.
- Once all of your ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well.
- Pour your batter in a 8×8 inch pyrex dish that has been greased with oil spray. Sprinkle on the cashews and cacao nibs. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- To make frosting, combine 1/4 cup cashew butter and 2 tablespoons coconut sugar and microwave for 30 seconds to get it to a drippy consistency. Drizzle over the banana bread bars, slice and serve!